Simpson Optometrists are open for all your essential eye care needs
We do hope that you and your family are in good health!
For patient and staff safety the NHS has implemented some restrictions regarding who is currently eligible for an appointment.
To help understand what qualifies as essential eye care we have a few questions for you:
- Do you feel your vision has changed since your last visit?
- Are you worried about your eye health?
- Do you have a contact lens issue?
- Are your spectacles broken?
If the answer is yes, then please fill the form below to arrange an appointment or phone us on:
0141 779 1420
If you are due or overdue a check-up and have no concerns, then we would ask you to wait until we contact you to arrange an appointment.
We adhere to the highest standards to protect our customers & our team:
- Deep cleaning of the practice daily.
- Set appointment times for patients to reduce numbers.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises.
- Simpson Optometrists team all wearing PPE kit.
- Contactless payments preferred please.
Simpson Optometrists wish you and your family all the very best and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Due to COVID-19 we are providing Phone Triage for all patients.
- EYE INJURY
- EYE INFECTION
- LOSS OF VISION
You can contact us at:
You can also contact NHS 24 for out of hours assistance. Tel: 111